I'm looking for some artistic talent that can blend the look of cinematic styled animation in the comic book form, as well as other media formats, to become GrungeWerX Productions
, which will no longer represent an individual, bur rather a team.
My goal is to develop a "production house" that has a very distinct, cinematic look, one that could someday even be outsourced to actual animation studios to develop concept work. Some of the things I'm looking for are:
- Character designers - Animation-inspired designs that are made for the animation format, i.e. cel-shaded, airbrushed style.
- Background artists - Digital or computer rendered backgrounds similar to anime films. High quality stuff.
- Digital colorists - Must be able to color in the anime/cel-shaded style, or in a painterly/airbrushed style.
- Sequential artists - Artists who can draw comics well, including strong character models, dynamic action scenes, and detailed backgrounds.
- Writers | Scripters - Looking for 1-2 talented, creative and inspired writers who can handle various genres, and tell exciting stories.
I'm looking for artists with several of the skills above, and who are self-motivated and are able to stay on task and complete assignments.
I'd like to start with a couple of projects to showcase the talent, namely some digital comic titles that would showcase our efforts as a team. This will be something we invest in together; we'll work together to publish the titles under the GrungeWerX Productions
banner through whatever distributor we agree on.
If you're interested, please let me know. Please submit different genres of writing samples if you have them. I'm not interested in reading any fan-fiction though; you've got to be able to create original content.
Looking forward to hearing from you!